all about price policy
Photography price list
Our commercial photography price list is very simple.
We shoot and retouch jewelry product photography all day, every day so we are able to keep our rates reasonable.
Let me explain you Our basic rates for product photography:
We are not charging our clients on per hour basis or per day basis, we are charging only per photo ready to use for web and prints.
1-4 photos: $45 per photo
5-10 photos: $40 per photo
10-20 photos: $35 per photo
20-50 photos: $30 per photo
50-100 photos: $25 per photo
100 and more photos: $23 per photo
There is no any additional charges except transportation only in case if you would like us to shoot your products at your location.
Jewelry items can be very challenging and require special attention to incredibly small details.
Depends of complexity and to cover the additional time involved with jewelry photography we may quote an additional $5 on jewelry photographs.
Very shiny surfaces such as chrome, metallic foil packaging, mirrors, and similar shiny items may require an additional fee and will be
quoted prior to photography depending on complexity.
Editorials, advertising series, look book photos of jewelry items on models will cost you $45 per photo ready to use.
Models' hire is not included.
We my also provide professional make-up service and hair styling.
Rush delivery $10 per photo, $100 minimum rush charge (optional) 3 business day rush delivery for even faster service.
What is included:
* All of our images are delivered as high resolution 300 DPI jpeg files, perfect for use in print and web version which is light. Our image server
also resizes images on-demand so you don’t have to. All photos are captured at a minimum of 20 megapixels. Optionally, we are also able
to upgrade a maximum resolution of over 40 megapixels (medium format camera) for demanding resolution needs such as large prints and product packaging.
* Each photograph goes through careful retouching prior to final delivery. We examine and adjust color and brightness levels to ensure
the proper tone and vibrant exposure. Noticeable dust, lint, or scratches that may remain are expertly removed.
* Your choice of a white background, grey background or black background with or without reflection/shadow
* Products are gently cleaned to remove dust and lint prior to photography. We use compressed air, microfiber cloths, and special brushes designed to lift micro-dust to help ensure your products look their best for photography. Garments and fabrics are steamed to remove wrinkles and white cotton gloves are worn to prevent smudges and fingerprints on shiny surfaces.
* Upon completion of your project, your photos will be accessible through our secure, private image server. Our image server features an easy-to-use image gallery that enables you to quickly browse and download your photos in high resolution. You can even choose to download smaller sizes for web and email use. All photos are kept online 6 month and available for download anytime in high resolution.
* Upon final delivery, the photographs become licensed to your company for use on a royalty-free basis. This means you are free to use the photographs in any of your publications as many times as you like, with as wide a distribution as you like, without ever having to pay us royalties for their use. We allow the use of these photos in all forms of media including print advertising, packaging, web, television, etc. We do retain the copyrights for delivered photos and the photographs may not be re-sold to any third party without prior written permission.
* As a copyright owner of these photographs SoloStep Studio reserves full rights to use photos in any media in any manner.
* If preparing an advertisement campaign please inform SoloStep Studio in written form about the date of the photos' release.
* By hiring Solostep Studio you accept and agree with our price and policy.
(c) SoloStep Studio